Attempt this course now and test your
Sharing is caring.
This course will provides you with all the relevant content that one requires to ace the General Studies (Paper II) Exam in MPPSC Mains to be conducted in 2020-21.
|GS2 - Part A - Unit II - Administrative Bodies & Political Dimensions||04 May, '20'|
|GS2 - Part A - Unit I - Indian Administrative and Judicial Dimensions||04 May, '20'|
|GS2 - Part A - Unit IV - Indian Political Thinkers||04 May, '20'|
|GS2 - Part A - Unit V - Public Administration||04 May, '20'|
|GS2 - Part B - Unit I - Dimensions of Indian Economy||04 May, '20'|
|GS2 - Part B - Unit II - Dimensions of Madhya Pradesh Economy||04 May, '20'|
|GS2 - Part B - Unit III - Human Resource Development||04 May, '20'|
|GS2 - Part B - Unit IV - Societal Features & Decentralized-Voluntary Players||04 May, '20'|
|GS2 - Part B - Unit V - Social & Health Issues||04 May, '20'|
|GS2 - Part A - Unit III - Indian Democratic Structures||04 May, '20'|
• Constitution of India: - Its Foundation, charlatanistic, Basic Structure and important amendments.
• Conceptual elements: - Objectives, fundamental rights and duties, directive principles of state policy
• Federalism, Central: - State Relations, Supreme Court, High Court, Judicial Review, Judicial Activism, Lok Adalat and Public Interest Litigation.
• Election Commission of India, Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Union Public Service Commission, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission and NITI Aayog.
• Role of caste, religion, class ethnicity, language and gender in Indian polities. Political parties and voting behavior in Indian politics, civil society and Public movement, National integrity and security issues
• Public participation and local government (with reference of 73 and 74 amendment to the Constitution)
• Accountability and Rights: - Competition Commission Consumer Forum, Information Commission, Women's Commission, Human Rights Commission, SC/ST/OBC Commission, Central Vigilance Commission.
• Features of democracy: - Political Representation. Participation of Citizens in the Decision-making Process.
• Community-based organizations (CBO). Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) and Self-help groups (SHG).
• Role of Media and Problems (Electronic Print and Social)
Kautilya, Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, Ram Manohar Lohia, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, Deendayal Upadhyaya, Jayaprakash Narayan
• Administration and Management: - Meaning, nature and significance, Role of public administration in the developed and developing societies, Development of Public administration as a subject. Modem Public Administration, Principles of Public Administration
• Concepts: - Power, Authority, Responsibility and Delegation
• Theories of organization, steps and area of control and unity of command
• New dimensions of public management, management of change and development administration
• Issues and initiatives in the field of agriculture, industry and services in India
• Measurement of national income in India.
• Functions of Reserve Bank of India and commercial banks, financial inclusion, monetary policy.
• Characteristics of good taxation system- Direct tax and indirect taxes, subsidies, cash transaction, fiscal policy
• Public distribution system, current trends and challenges of the Indian economy, poverty, unemployment and Regional imbalances
• India's international trade and balance of payment, role of Foreign capital multinational companies, Foreign direct investment, import-export policy, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, Asian Development Bank, World Trade Organization, ASEAN, SAARC NAFTA AND OPEC.
• Major crops, holdings and cropping patterns, Social and physical environmental impact on production and distribution of crops, Issues and challenges related with quality and supply of seeds and manure, farming practices, Issues and challenges of horticulture, poultry, dairy, fisheries and husbandry etc. Problems and challenges related to agricultural produce. transportation, storage and marketing
• Welfare Schemes of Agriculture,
• Contribution of Service Sector
• Infrastructure and resources of Madhya Pradesh.
• Demographic scenario of Madhya Pradesh and its impact on the economy of Madhya Pradesh.
• Industrial sector, growth, trends and challenges
• Availability of skilled human resources, employability and productivity of human resources. Different trends of employment.
• Education: - Elementary education, Quality of Higher, Vocational, Technical and Medical Education Issues related to girl’s education.
• Issues related with following social classes and their welfare programmes: Differently abled classes, Senior Citizens Children, Women, under privileged classes and Displaced groups arising out of developmental projects.
• Elements of social harmony, concept of civilization and culture Features of Indian Culture. Rituals. Various references. Caste system. Ashram, Purushartha, Chatushtya, Religion and sect influences on society and methods of marriage
• Community Development Programme, Extension Education, Panchayati Raj, Role of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Community Development. Recent trends in Voluntary sector regarding Rural Development, Family Court
• Population and Health Problems, Health Education, and Empowerment Family Welfare Programme. Population Control
• Status of Tribes in Madhya Pradesh, Social Structure, customs, Beliefs Marriage. Kinship. Religious Beliefs and Traditions. Festivals and Celebrations in Tribes
• Women Education, Family Health, Vital Statistics, Causes and effects of malnutrition. Government Programme of supplementary nutrition, Technological inventions in the field of Immunology. Remedies (Treatment and Cure) of communicable and non-communicable diseases
• World Health Organization: - Objectives, Structure, Functions and Programme.
THANK YOU & ALL THE BEST
Each course is a carefully curated grouping of complete content. After a StraightZero course you be fully prepared to give your exam. From tests to quizzes to lectures and supplements our various content types allow you to consume information in different ways for maximum retentivity.
Our expert faculty makes sure that all our content is factually correct,
stylistically clear, and easy to read. Our proofreaders in both Hindi and English make sure to check that
there are no issues in the text.
StraightZero's courses let me study current affairs easily every month
The team readily took feedback and changed the next versions of the courses to improve my learning experience.
StraightZero's growing team has constantly brought more and more topics to the courses section.