Attempt this course now and test your
Sharing is caring.
This course will provides you with all the relevant content that one requires to ace the General Studies (Paper I) Exam in MPPSC Mains to be conducted in 2020-21.
|GS1 - Part A - Unit IV - History & Heritage of MP||04 May, '20'|
|GS1 - Part A - Unit V - Dynasties of Madhya Pradesh||04 May, '20'|
|GS1 - Part B - Unit III - Geography of Madhya Pradesh||04 May, '20'|
|GS1 - Part B - Unit V - Advanced Techniques in Geography||04 May, '20'|
|GS1 - Part A - Unit III - Modern History of India||04 May, '20'|
|GS1 - Part A - Unit II - Medieval History & Culture of India||04 May, '20'|
|GS1 - Part B - Unit II - Geography of India||04 May, '20'|
|GS1 - Part A - Unit I - Ancient History & Culture of India||04 May, '20'|
|GS1 - Part B - Unit I - World Geography||04 May, '20'|
|GS1 - Part B - Unit IV - Water and Disaster Management||04 May, '20'|
Indian History: - Political, Economic, Social and Cultural History of India from Harappan civilization to 10 Century AD
• Political, Economic, Social and Cultural History of India from 11 to 18" Century AD
• Mughal rulers and their administration, Emergence of composite culture
• Impact of British Rule on Indian Economy and Society.
• Reactions of Indians against British Colonial Rule: Peasant and Tribal revolt, The First Struggle of Independence Indian Renaissance: National Freedom Movement and its leaders.
• Emergence of India as a Republic Nation Reorganization of States Formation of Madhya Pradesh. Major events of the post-independence period
• Independence Movement in Madhya Pradesh
• Indian Cultural Heritage (with special reference to Madhya Pradesh): Salient aspects of Art Forms, Literature, Festivals & Architecture from ancient to modern times.
• World Heritage sites in Madhya Pradesh and Tourism
Dynasties of Madhya Pradesh: - Gondwana, Bundeli, Bagheli, Holkar, Scindia and Bhopal State (From beginning till independence)
* With in Geography reference of Present Madhya Pradesh
• Major Physical Features: - Mountains, Plateaus, Plains, Rivers, Lakes and Glaciers.
• Major Geographical Phenomena: - Earthquakes, Tsunami, Volcanic City, Cyclone.
• World Climate: - Climate and seasons, distribution of rainfall and climatic Regions, Climate change and its effects
• Major physical features: - Mountains, Plateaus, Plains, Rivers, Lakes and Glaciers
•Physiographic Division of India.
• Climate: - Origin of Monsoon, El Nino, Climate and Seasons. Distribution of rainfall and climatic regions.
• Natural Resources: - Types and their uses.
(A) Water forest, soil
(B) Rocks and minerals:
• Population - Growth, distribution density sex ratio, literacy, migration rural and urban population.
• Food Processing and Related Industries: - Scope and significance, Localization of industries, Requisites for forward and backward linkages for industries, demand - supply and chain management
• Major Geomorphic Regions with special reference to Narmada Valley and Malwa Plateau
• Natural vegetation and climate
• Soil: - Physical, chemical and biological properties of soil, soil formation process, problems of soil erosion and soil degradation, problem soil and methods of its reclamation, soil conservation planning on watershed basis.
• Mineral and Energy Resources: - Types, distribution and uses
• Major Industries: Based on agricultural produce, forests and minerals
• The Tribes of State with reference to vulnerable tribes
• Drinking Water: - Supply, factors of impurity of water and quality management
• Water management.
• Ground water and water conservation.
• Natural and Man-made disasters, Concept and scope of disaster management, specific hazards and mitigation
• Community planning Resource mapping, relief and rehabilitation, preventive and administrative measures, safe construction. Alternative communication and survival efficiency
• Remote sensing principles, electromagnetic spectrum, components types of satellite, Application of remote sensing
• GIS (Global Information System) Components of GIS, and its applications
• GPS (Global Positioning System): Basic concepts of GPS and its applications.
THANK YOU & ALL THE BEST
Each course is a carefully curated grouping of complete content. After a StraightZero course you be fully prepared to give your exam. From tests to quizzes to lectures and supplements our various content types allow you to consume information in different ways for maximum retentivity.
Our expert faculty makes sure that all our content is factually correct,
stylistically clear, and easy to read. Our proofreaders in both Hindi and English make sure to check that
there are no issues in the text.
StraightZero's courses let me study current affairs easily every month
The team readily took feedback and changed the next versions of the courses to improve my learning experience.
StraightZero's growing team has constantly brought more and more topics to the courses section.